Academy-level coaching programme and activity weekend delivered by Jamie Pitman & Jim McGettrick, of PACES, and Paul Bodin, Wales U19 Intermediate assistant manager/coach.
What is it?
PACES residential football camp is an exciting new opportunity for players to come and train in a fun and professional environment with academy -level football coaches. The camp will be delivered by ex-professional footballers, UEFA ‘A’ & ‘B’ Licensed coaches, including Wales Intermediate assistant manager/coach Paul Bodin, PACES founders Jim McGettrick and Jamie Pitman who previously managed in League 2.
Training for Goalkeepers will be provided through this camp event by qualified UEFA coaches allowing for specific development of this unique position.
When & where?
Saturday October 26th to Monday October 28th, 2019, at PGL Liddington near Swindon.
PGL Liddington is a fantastic 150 acre site in rural Wiltshire, and operates as a residential children’s outdoor activity centre. It is a modern, fully enclosed, and safe environment. Football sessions will be hosted both on site and at Swindome, an all purpose state of the art indoor football facility. On site lecture theatres allow the coaches to brief on football sessions and host workshops.
Who can attend?
This camp is open to boys & girls of all abilities aged between 8-14 years old. Players will be grouped with their appropriate age and ability to make sure they are challenged throughout the weekend. There will be a number of age and ability appropriate sessions based on particular topics which the players will rotate through during the sessions to maximise their learning potential.
£199 per player. This includes:
- 2 nights ensuite accommodation & food at an incredible facility;
- 3 days of coaching, training, & expert football workshops;
- Football sessions at Swindome, an all purpose state of the art indoor football facility;
- Coaching from current Wales U19 Intermediate assistant manager/coach Paul Bodin;
- Ex-professional players and UEFA A & B level coaches delivering sessions;
- PACES training shirt and shorts;
- Combination of quality football training, small sided games, workshops & discussions;
- Focus on creativity & developing new experiences;
- All PGL adventure activities;
Download more information here, including sample itinerary